- Dak Prescott
- Team DAL
- Pos QB
- Status IRInjured Reserve
- Owner FA
- Pioli: How the Cowboys should handle contract situation with DakTue, Oct 20 at 7:17am
NFL Network's Scott Pioli breaks down how the Dallas Cowboys should handle contract negotiations with QB Dak Prescott going forward.
- 'NFL GameDay Morning' crew talks Dak Prescott, Cowboys' futureSun, Oct 18 at 9:12am
The 'NFL GameDay Morning' crew talks quarterback Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys future.
- Dak Prescott sends gratitude to all fans, players, coaches who wished him well in surgeryThu, Oct 15 at 10:30am
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott sends gratitude to all fans, players, coaches who wished him well in surgery.
- Brad Sham previews how 'Boys offense will look sans Dak PrescottTue, Oct 13 at 11:56am
Dallas Cowboys radio play-by-play announcer Brad Sham joins NFL Network's Andrew Siciliano on "NFL Now" for an interview.
- Jerry Jones: Injury does not affect our commitment to Dak PrescottTue, Oct 13 at 11:53am
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones discusses quarterback Dak Prescott's injury and future in Dallas.
- Slater: Dak Prescott's recovery timeline expected to be 4-6 monthsMon, Oct 12 at 2:17pm
NFL Network's Jane Slater shares Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott's recovery timeline expected to be 4-6 months.
- Slater: Dak Prescott will be 'leading from afar' after successful ankle surgeryMon, Oct 12 at 10:16am
NFL Network's Jane Slater provides an update on Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott after his ankle injury and successful surgery.
- Pelissero: Dak's ankle surgery successful, expected to leave the hospital todayMon, Oct 12 at 6:30am
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero details Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott's ankle injury.